Please use our convenient online survey to provide us with general feedback on your RealArcade Beta experience by clicking
here. If you encounter a specific issue, you can report it using the bug reporting survey
We're also offering a $25 dollar Amazon.com gift certificate to users who report in the top five issues, so make sure and provide accurate contact info when filling out the surveys.
In order to help us reproduce any issues found, we'd appreciate it if you could include as much of the following information as possible when filling out the survey:
- Operating System and Version (i.e.: Windows XP, Windows 98)
- Basic machine configuration (i.e.: Pentium 4, 256MB RAM, 1024x768 video resolution)
- Web browser version (i.e.: IE5, IE5.5, IE6, Netscape 7)
- Specific steps to reproduce the problem (i.e.: Start RealArcade, clicked on Rocket Mania icon from Game Guide, Downloaded game, observe strange behavior)
- Any specific game you used (i.e.: if you played a specific game and it caused problem with RealArcade, point us to it)
- Prior version installed (if over-installed)
We are looking for enough information to be able to reproduce the issue in our labs so we can work to find a resolution. Your help is very much appreciated.